Freedom Partners of South Florida utilizes a comprehensive process to assist a family in navigating through this challenging stage of life, the “Senior Living Lifestyle”. Our specialty is in the development, coordination and oversight of an ongoing plan of care designed to meet the needs of seniors and their families. These services include:
- Care Planning, Coordination & Supervision
- Veterans Benefits & Solutions
- Medicaid & Medicare Planning
- Financial Planning & Retirement Solutions
Care Planning, Coordination & Supervision
We work closely with families in transitioning their elders from independent living to inviting home care providers into their homes, moving from the home to assisted living facilities and nursing homes, to the the most difficult home hospice care. We work together every step of the way in advance planning, coordinating with care providers and even supervision for the long-term to make sure that your loved ones are in the best hands.
Veteran Benefits & Solutions
The Veterans Aid & Attendance Pension is a benefit of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs providing qualified veterans and/or spouses with a non-taxable pension that pays for assistance with daily living activities. Freedom Partners works with you, long-term care providers and other professionals that support the senior community. These benefits pay for independent living retirement communities, assisted living facilities, memory care, residential care homes, nursing homes, in-home care and adult day services.
Eligibility requirements may include:
- Veteran’s service period, whether in actual combat or not, must have been during a period considered “war time” by the U.S. Government (i.e., World War II, Korean War, Vietnam War)
- At least 65 years of age or totally disabled
- Must be below the VA income and asset maximums
- Available to veteran, spouse and un-remarried surviving spouses of veterans
Award amounts may include:
- Veteran and Dependant – Up to $2,085 per month
- Veteran – Up to $1,758 per month
- Surviving spouse – Up to $1,130 per month
* Disclaimer: Freedom Partners of SFL does not charge a fee directly related to the filing of a claim. We assist any active client with the processing of their application at no additional charge.
Medicaid & Medicare
We assist our clients with all Medicaid programs, and Medicare planning for Seniors. These are often confused, however there are distinct differences:
- Medicaid for Seniors – We assist our clients with financial assistance for assisted living, nursing homes and the various Medicaid Health Insurance programs.
- Medicare Planning – These services focus on Part A, B and D, supplemental insurance and secondary insurance such as AARP.
Financial Planning & Retirement Solutions
We provide financial planning and retirement solutions to assist our clients through the accumulation, preservation and distribution stages of their finances. We begin with a comprehensive financial assessment to understand our client’s goals and concerns, make recommendations, implement solutions and monitor long-term financial goals. We help make sure that our clients have the capabilitiy to live the life they imagine and the peace of mind to know what their future holds. A few areas of focus include:
- Life Insurance Review & Planning
- Long Term Care Insurance Review & Planning
Freedom Partners is a licensed insurance agency in the state of Florida offering a wide variety of insurance and financial solutions.